Available in powder form, the Blufloc Cationic Polyacrylamide is easily dissolvable in water. This polymer is available with different charge density and molecular weight range.
This product is sometimes used for dewatering of slurry, purification of water, to enhance the standard of flocculation of particles found in water and for promoting quick setting of suspended solid particles.
This synthetic chemical is available in different configurations to meet various job requirements.
- Outstanding dewatering capacity even at minimal dose. Its unique composition assists to minimize 98% water content of mud cake to 70%.
- Apart from its higher amount of solid particles holding ability, this product helps to raise material passing rate and enhances solidity of cake.
- It easily dissolves in water and is convenient to use.
- Free from corrosion if applied in suggested amount. It is available at affordable price range.
- Compatibility with different ph range.
- Raw Water Treatment:
- Recovery of water and dewatering of lime alum sludge
- Industrial Waste Water Treatment:
- Basic Clarification
- For the treatment during tertiary and secondary stages
- For dewatering of slurry and for making sludge thick
- For the elimination of color
- Dissolved Air Floatation
- Sewage Treatment:
- Preliminary level of treatment
- Dewatering and thickening of sludge
- Paper Making: Resident Agent, Retention, Water Recovery, Wet Strengthening Agent
- For settling of mud during sugar production
- Chlor-alkali: for clarification of brine
- Thermal Power: Purification of Scrubber Water
- Mining & Metallurgy: Making tailings thicker and for recovery of water
- Petroleum and Gas Field:
- For the treatment of sewage water
Typical Products and Properties
|Products:||Solid Content:||Effective pH:||Bulk Density:||Molecular Weight:||Charge Degree:|
|C8005||89% min||2.0-9.0||0.8-1.0||Medium High||Very Low|
|C8015||Medium High||Medium Low|
|C8030||Medium High||Medium High|
|C8050||Medium High||Very High|
|C8060||Medium High||Ultra High|
- It is advised to dissolve this chemical in 0.1%-0.5% amount in water prior to use.
- The prepared solution need to e stored in enamel, plastic or fiberglass containers. It is suggested not to use metal container for its storage.
- The suggested amount depends on different test results of laboratory.
- We are offering this chemical in 25kgs amount packed in PE or Kraft bag depending on the exact requirements of customers.
- This chemical ought to be stored in suitable containers and it should be placed in cool and dry area which is away from direct sources of flame, heat, humidity and sun rays.
- It can be stored for 2 years.